Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome to the Blog!

Hello to the internet blogging community!

As the title of the blog probably won't be giving it up - here I'm going to be discussing my adventures into the competive gaming scene. From League of Legends to Call of Duty and everything in between I'll be giving my opinions on balance and strategies to basic tips fo anyone looking to improve their game.

Stay tuned, my goal is to update this once a week if not more!

Make sure to check out my friends blog at http://vidjagamers.blogspot.com/ for all kinds of other gaming goodness.

Aside from that, I'll leave Pro-Tip #1 - To increase your understanding and basic skills DRAMATICALLY on ANY competitive game watch GOOD players play.

My favorite livestream http://www.own3d.tv/live/441 - League of Legends top tier play, Roku is my hero.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you took the initiative to get the blog up and going. I created a post for you on Vidjagamers. Hopefully it'll help get you're site up and going.

    ReplyDelete